Most people have no idea how to choose a good wifi network card for desktop. Do no worry, we can give you an answer.
The wifi network card for desktop shared on our page are all made well and are good enough in budget. All your needs will get satisfied.
This article provides the basic instructions of applying a wifi network card for desktop, the preparations, and some useful tips. I hope you enjoy!
Best WiFi Network Card for Desktop to buy
The Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 delivers premium Wi-Fi performance with exceptional Intel-only features for an ultra mobile experience. This dual-stream (2×2), dual-band, Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth 4.
- “Installation very easy and works nicely.” – Jeff Roerick
- “Now having dual band and Bluetooth.” – Tech Savvy
- “I see better range and speed.” – AFRugger
The Etekcity 54Mbps network adapter allows you to add high-speed wireless data transfer to your PC. Compliant with IEEE 802.11g, the PCI wireless LAN card can handle heavy data payloads.
MiniPCI-E to PCI-E Adapter is designed for wireless application on desktop.Convert Mini-Card to standard PCI-Express 1x slot. Or insert your PCI-E type mini-card into it.
- “Then once I had the adapter assembled with the Wifi card I discovered that it didn’t fit properly in my PC case!” – timbck2
- “Don’t waste your money on this garbage.” – Aaron
- “With most hardware, the very fact that it works should be a prerequisite and should never factor into a review.” – Big Wig
- “The only issue I found was the mini disk the drivers come on didn’t work right in any of my computers.” – Chris
- “I have to say this was a miracle, it picks up signal well, and was easy to install.” – Christophermccombs
- “So, I decided to go ahead and buy a slow but cheap wi-fi card for my PC.” – D. Barber
Avoid cabling conundrums and drilling holes into walls with the Blitzz 802.11b Internal Wireless PCI Card. Just put the card into your desktop computer for 11 Mbps data delivery and automatic support of rate-adaptive speed changes.
AR9380 is the single-chip, dual-band (2.4/5 GHz), 3-stream 11n solution with PCIe interface.
It packs the breakthrough Signal Sustain Technology 3 (SST3) technology that enhances the rate-over-range (RoR) performance.
Allows Mini PCI card to connect to desktop PC w/ PCI slot. Compliant with Mini PCI v1.0 specification.
Type: Mini PCI
Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g;
Connectivity Technology: Wireless
Device Type: Wireless Mini PCI Card
Max Transfer Rate: 54 Mbps
Authentication Method: WPA, WEP, 802.
Bookmark & Share Me!
So you can come back for more organizing tips & ideas